This step only needs to be run once to set up your account in order to be able to buy tickets online in the future.
Click on Activate
a. Type in email address in each of the 2 boxes – be sure to use the same email address you received this email from
b. Click “Reset My Password”
c. Check your email for a message with a temporary password from the Juilliard Box Office with a Subject line “New Password”, if email is not received within a few minutes, please check your SPAM folder
d. Go to our calendar at http://events.juilliard.edu and click on the “My Account” link in the top menu bar and log in with your email address and temporary password. Then click on the "Change My Password" link at the bottom of the “My Details” section to change your password to something memorable.
1. Go to our calendar at http://events.juilliard.edu, Click on “Login” from the right of the top menu bar and provide your email address and password
a. Once logged in, navigate around the calendar to find events that interest you
b. When you click on the “Buy Tickets” button, all of your member benefits will be available
2. Follow the prompts to select your seats. Your member ticket discount will be automatically applied on the last step of the transaction.
3. The Spektrix ticket system gives you the option of printing your ticket at home, including to the ability to download tickets to your phone. There is no additional fee for this service. If you choose to have tickets printed and mailed to you, there is a $7 flat rate mailing fee per transaction.
4. Once the transaction is completed you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org . If you elect to print or download tickets, you will receive a second email from email@example.com with the tickets attached.
In the Juilliard Calendar of Events, just select the concert you would like to attend. You will be directed to the Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall web sites where you can complete your transaction. Member discounts will be available, although services charges apply. The box offices at each location sell Members’ tickets in person as well.
Juilliard Students, Staff & Faculty
If you are a Juilliard student, faculty or staff member you can receive two complimentary tickets per ticketed event. From theCalendar of Events click “login” to the right of the top menu bar and login using your regular Juilliard credentials. Select the event you wish to attend and follow the ticket purchase instructions to checkout. The system will discount your tickets appropriately.
Note: Once you have selected tickets, just continue the transaction and you will not be charged. Please do not continue if you are asked to provide credit card information.
Juilliard students, faculty and staff members already have an account with the Juilliard single sign-on (SSO) system. There are two easy ways for you to access your account.
1. Go to the Calendar of Events and click on the “Login” button to the right of the the top menu bar. Enter your Juilliard email address and the system will direct you to log in at our SSO.
1. Click on the Vents Calendar link from MyJuilliard. Since you are logged in to the SSO, you are not required to do so again.
I am having problems what should I do?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Spektrix ticketing system works best with the Google Chrome browser available as a free download here: Google Chrome
Juilliard Alumni may receive two tickets for free events, depending on availability. Free concert tickets are available online only. For paid events, alumni are offered tickets at a 50 percent discount either online or at the Box Office. Phone reservations are not accepted.
Acquiring a performance ticket or redeeming member benefits requires logging into the system. Click on the Login/Logout on the header and you will be asked to provide your email address. You must use the same address you initially registered with. Students, staff and faculty of the Juilliard School must use their Juilliard email addresses to acquire performance tickets.
Once you enter your email address, the system searches its database for for your account and then automatically presents you with the correct login page. If this is your first time on the site, you will automatically be sent to to the new user registration page.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the "forgotten your password" link.